Seven reasons of investing Australia
1. Top achievement of political stability, internationally well-known diplomatic status
Stable politic and economic environment in Australia is obvious to all and its international status and prestige is ranked ahead.
2. Affordable upfront deposit, no progress payment before settlement
First deposit takes 20~30% of all, it’s also laid down in plain terms by government that progress payments is exempted during construction period.
3. Safe Trust account transaction, secure investment
The professional legal team serve for the whole process of house trading, and the trust account is supervised by the government.
4. Professional rental management system, guaranteed after-sales service
Years of property management experience, Australian law bilaterally protects both the rights of landlords and tenants.
5. Strong population growth, high demanding rental market
Immigration is speeding up Australian population growth every year, the rental price grows according to current income level and regional development.
6. Smart investment methodology for great tax return benefits,excellent depreciation schedule
A smart depreciation schedule will help you pay less tax.
7. Stable property capital gain, no pressure for heritage tax
Top three in global real estate market transparency for last 45 years.
7. Tax Information
CGT / stamp duty
Land tax / rental income
Site cost / loan interest
Property management fee / other fees
Construction cost / engineering cost
Property rental generate both income and costs, which can be property depreciation. A depreciation schedule will help you pay less tax. The amount of the depreciation schedule says you claim effectively reduces your taxable income.
9. Property benefits
Favorable mortgage rate
First Home benefit
10. Property Investment Introduction and Procedures
11. Home Buyer Q&A
1. Australia Introduction
The political system is the federal system, six state councils (New South Wales, Queensland,South Australia, Victoria, Tasmania and Western Australia), in addition to two autonomy territories (Capital Territory and Northern Territory) which own their autonomous councils. The Official Language is English.
2. Australian Property Benefits
Safe trading environment / All-round service
College town / Three largest Cities: Sydney / Brisbane / Melbourne
High income level/ House price doubles every 7~10 years
Favorable benefit / High property depreciation
3. Investment Returns
The Australian government requires rental price increasement by at least 3% to 5% each year.
Rental yield: (Annual Rental Income - *Expenses) / Property Value *100% = Net yield
*Expenses: loan interest, taxes, decoration fees, maintenance fees, management fees, etc.
4. Professional purchase process procedures
Reserve a Property -> EOI -> Paying Deposit -> Signing Contract -> First Payment Deposit -> Payment Success Notice -> E-Contract by Lawyer -> Loan Application(3~4 months before) -> Settlement
5. Qualification for purchasing a house
Bank Statement, Pay slip(for at least 3 months), Passport and copy of Identity Card
6. Loan procedures (amount / method / precautions)
Loan offer up to 70 to foreigners, and a maximum of 80% to permanent residents and citizens. The maximum loan term can be up to 30 years.